<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, May 11, 2008 @ 6:02 AM


Awwww i miss my youthful days. Today was bad. Horrid weather and horrid eyes.
Happy mother's day to all mothers. It's funny how come i receive soo many messages from
ppl ,wishing me 'My' day. Hahaha. okay weird anyway i caught The Munich this morning
and i think boys shouldnt watch it.I can't believe i watched it in the livingroom hahah kay don't
tell you why.

Anyway it's my second sister's bday as well and she just spent her birthday ROTTING i tell you.
literally,she slept at home woke up went grandparents house and slept again. aww i pity her.

Oh yes i cut my fringe,MYSELF. i dont get why my fringe feels so different !!!!!!!
sigh, i miss this fringe. hahahah although its not very nice but at least it looks more...decent?



anyway i caught like 7 movies in total yesterday and im pretty proud to say it was all good
movies(: YAY :D I completely my dementrium stage and im happy.Hopefully i can complete
all by tonight,But wait, im gonna catch The Prestige :D
cya guys love you 10k times. wait i'll just leave you with this.


cheerful says:
hv u found the bill
Adeline Shakespeare says:
ohya
FORGOT
AHHAHA
cheerful says:
ok gv $20 hee hee

That's my dad btw, and the bills is around 100 + 200 so..... ya i hope you get the joke :}